Food. Restart From Creativity
UNESCO Creative Cities of Gastronomy summit organised by Bergamo City Hall
The Bergamo City Council has organised a summit with the Italian and international UNESCO Creative Cities of Gastronomy. The aim is to make the most of the great potential of all 246 UCC in the world.
FOOD. RESTART FROM CREATIVITY is a though and innovation laboratory, an open door to the future that links knowledge and experience, breaks down geographical barriers and promotes agri-food products.
Connect to the youtube channel of Bergamo City Hall on Friday 20 November at 2.30 pm to watch the live broadcast.
- Cheese and food as cultural heritage
- Networking to compete
- Land marketing: territory, culture and local products as strategic assets
- Food tourism: places as destinations and local products as ambassadors
- Innovation as a key point
- Internationalization, e-commerce and market places